Roasted Parsnip Salad
I am so excited to announce that all of the final edits are done on my cookbook and it is off to printing. I am thrilled to be able to share all my yummy recipes with you all. So I decided I would share one with you now!!! This Roasted Parsnip Salad is a favorite of mine so I hope you all enjoy.
3 parsnips, chopped into bite size pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put parsnips, olive oil and salt in a bowl and toss.
- Spread Parsnips on cookie sheet and roast in oven.
- Start checking after 15 minutes and keep checking till they are tender. enough to take out
- Cool parsnips.
2 heads of roman lettuce, chopped
2 stalks of celery, sliced
1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and
2 pears, unpeeled and cubed into small pieces
1 avocado, cubed
½ cup walnuts
- Put all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss.
- Add dressing to salad and toss.
- Plate salad and top with cooled roasted parsnips.
- Garnish with walnuts.
2 teaspoons honey
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- In a jar, combine the dressing ingredients together. Seal with a lid and shake until well
If you want more delicious recipes like this one make sure to keep an eye out for my cookbook “Believe It or Not” coming out soon! You can also find more recipes on my website: www.ValMarHealth.com.